Friday, March 8, 2013

Five for Friday: ME

What's the number one topic that we are all comfortable talking about? Ourselves! So not in a self-centered way, I'm just going to talk about 5 things about me that are really the ins and outs of who I am.

1. I am the oldest of 3! I have two younger sisters; Lindsey who is 19 and already married (I know, right?) and Amanda (Ew, that felt wierd) aka Peeb who is 15. Basically we're the three best friends that anyone could have! But really.
We're a bunch of goofballs

But we clean up pretty nicely

2. I LOVE CHIPOTLE. I wish you all understood my obsession. Like it's probably a little unhealthy. Chipotle, unhealthy? Whaattt? I get it probably once a week and that is not even an exaggeration. #sorrynotsorry

3. COFFEE. Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are my ish. Although this is probably actually unhealthy how much coffee I do drink. Like actually starting to get me caffeine headaches from not having it. But, whateverly beverly I'm working on it.  

4. I have two dogs! Ben and Sidney and I could not imagine not having them in my life. They are probably hands down what I look forward to the most, besides my sisters, whenever I go home. I just love to snuggle up to them! They're really good snugglers.
Snuggle buddies for life
Sidmonster and Benny-Bop
5. I am studying communications! Even though I love math, college and having to take all tree levels of calculus made me despise it with a passion. I do still plan to become a teacher but I'm going to be an overachiever and be a professor! My dad's dream for me is to work for the Chicago Cubs in the PR department so we'll see who wins that battle.

Happy Friday!






EDIT: I don't know how to make the beginning of my blog not be in a text box, so I'm just going to let that be. Deal with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment