Monday, March 11, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

The purpose of the week before spring break is absolutely pointless in my mind. Not only because it's probably the longest week you'll experience in the spring semester besides finals week, but also your professors try to be funny and cute and schedule EVERYTHING to be due this week or for exams. Like, why? I don't get it.

All I want is for to
    + get a decent amount of sleep
    + eat
    + go tanning
    + be on the beach
    + read my books(s)
    + watch Criminal Minds

Not necessarily in that order but I just want to be in California with my sisters next week and have a much needed week of relaxation. While I probably should be paying attention in Interpersonal Communication class and we're talking about disclosing information about ourselves.


I don't know why Mondays suck so badly, but they just do. And I'm pretty sure that this girl next to me has been blatantly staring at my computer screen the entire lecture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment