Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's a Spring Break-Up

As I'm listening to Luke Bryan's two new song's on repeat (Buzzkill and Just a Sip), I have been having constant nostalgia about my last year's spring break trip to Panama City Beach, Florida. Although I am happy that I'm going to see my sister in California, but even last night at the library one of my guy friends asked me if I'm planning on being on the beach and getting drunk. Wahhh. It got to the point where yesterday I was day dreaming in Italian about our dreaded 4th day and soon was reliving all of the horrible yet wonderful memories I will never get back or most likely don't fully remember.


Being able to go on the typical spring break trip during college was the best thing I could have asked for. Even though I can't do it again this year, I don't think I would want to go to the same location. I have too high of expectations and would constantly be comparing to. I would be a little smarter, yes. Well try to anyways.

It's my senior year next year, and you better believe I will be going on spring break again. Not really sure where. But I will be somewhere on a beach with the ones that matter to me most. Until then, California I'm coming for you on Sunday.

 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with JB! I miss college spring breaks all the time - since I became a teacher my husband and I take grown up spring breaks during my time off. We always go somewhere fun and get ridiculously drunk and pretend we are 21 again... Oh those were the days! Hope you have fun in Cali and that you plan something spectacular next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I miss college. enjoy it love!

    ReplyDelete