Thursday, March 28, 2013

Liebster Award!



I am participating in the Liebster Award today! Basically what this fantastic award is is helping small follower bloggers like myself interact with other bloggers on the web and get to know each other. Jenn from Southern State of Mind asked me to participate in her blog and I couldn't be happier to do it. Sup, girl!

Here's the details:
--Link back to the person who nominated you
--Write 11 facts about yourself
--Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
--Nominate 11(ish) blogs with 200 or less followers. Make sure you notify them! p.s. you can't nominate the person who nominated you, that's just no fun.
--Create 11 questions for those bloggers you've nominated to answer

11 Facts About MEE!
--My two sisters are probably my best friends
--I've already decided who are going to be my bridesmaids in my wedding. I mean that is what you come to college for right?
--Favorite show of all time is Criminal Minds. But you should already know that from here
--If given then choice I would watch Disney movies for the rest of my life
--I want to move to South Carolina to find a job and/or get my masters. I legitimately believe that I was born to live in the South
--I'm kind of a homebody, but when I go out to the bars with my friends, I get down.
--University of Illinois was my #1 choice! Well I would say my only choice but there had to be a back up school
--I come from a HUGE family. Like I have 50 first cousins, huge.
--The person I want to marry has to have a very nice butt. I can't let my children suffer not having a nice rear end.
 --I'm big into twitter. I can't even hide the fact that I am. Follow me :) @elleRAGEr
--I'm obsessed with painting coolers. But I sadly don't have one of my own

Questions from Jenn!
--If you could have your dream job, what would it be? I would love to work PR for a major league baseball team, more specifically the Chicago Cubs :)
--What is your favorite childhood tv show? Degrassi: The Next Generation
--What is the place in the world you would like to visit? Italy!
--Where did you grow up? Good ol' Plainfield, Illinois. Pretty much a town that is next to a popular town that everyone knows about
--What do you love most about where you're from? I love our downtown area. It's small enough but there are still things to do and can walk around.
--What is your go-to recipe for dinner? Chicken. I've come to find out that I make a lot of it recently
--What is your favorite holiday? 4th of July! My favorite parts are the food and watching the fireworks show
--Why did you decide to start a blog? A lot of my friends are abroad this semester and they all have blogs. My roommate has one too and I just thought it would be fun to try and start one. Of course I wanted to wait until the summer when I had more time, but it was a snap decision one night when I was supposed to be studying. Oops.
--What is your favorite season? I love fall. The colors, the weather, football, etc. 
--If you could have a magical power, what would it be? To have an eidetic memory, just like Spencer Reid :) It would seriously make studying and obtaining information that much easier.
--What is your favorite hobby? Crafting, duh. I've been crafting ever since I was little. I always got crafting kits for my birthdays and Christmas.

And now here are my questions!
--What is your favorite clothing brand?
--Where do you go to school/graduate from?
--If you could choose, what would your last meal be before you die?
--Why did you decide to start a blog?
--What is one thing you can't live without?
--What hobbies/sports did you do growing up?
--Beer, liquor, or wine?
--Do you know anyone famous or well known?
--What is your favorite concert?
--Name your best quality?
--What are your favorite type of flowers?

I would love it if the following blogs would participate in this! It's kinda fun! :)
Elizabeth at Wannabe Southern Belle
Autumn at The Unreal Life


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment