Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All of the Sundresses!

So... It's April. The end of April for that matter. And it's cold, rainy, and I may or may not have seen some snow flurries today on my walk back from class this morning. 

Another reason why I hate the North and I am moving to the South. Because that's happening.

I just want to be in a magical place where I have to worry about packing away all of my winter clothes for the spring/summer because I simply won't need them. Who needs to be wearing a fall jacket and a hoodie in April?! Not I, I say.


All I want to do is wear sundresses all day, every day. My closet is severely lacking in that department and since I am kinda rolling in the dough, I need to buy all of the sundresses!

via
via
via
via
le sigh. A girl can dream can't she?
Basically everything from A'Gaci would be fantastic :)

Amanda, in the middle, is in my favorite dress.
It's definitely overstayed it's welcome.
Who is with me on loving sundress weather?!

No comments:

Post a Comment