Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday Month!

So since the month of April is notorious for being hell for everyone in college, there is always the light at the end of the tunnel that helps me get through it. MY BIRTHDAY!!

My 14th birthday cake. I know, how precious.
That's right ladies and germs, I turn 21 this year on the lovely day of April 20th!

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have another exciting birthday. I mean lets be honest, in Champaign the only ones that are worth celebrating are your 19th birthday because you can get into the bars and your 21st because you can legally purchase alcohol; well and it's your 21st, that's pretty much self explanatory. 

My 19th birthday with my sisters!
I have the greatest friends ever
 This year, I get to celebrate my birthday not only at my sororities formal (hopefully, fingers crossed!) but also with my best friend visiting me as well! I can already feel that this is going to be a great birthday with many shenanigans that will occur. Would you expect anything else of a 21st?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment