Friday, April 5, 2013

Five for Friday: Birthday!

Since it is my birthday month and it's a pretty big one I am going to talk about the top 5 things that I have asked for my birthday! I did really good with asking for a small list of things, I was pretty proud of myself since I pretty much want everything by Lilly, Vera, Marley Lilly, Ralph Lauren, and Hunters. Sorry I'm a princess :)

I used Pinterest to compile them all into one place. It is a beautiful, beautiful thing.







1. Marley Lilly Monogram Navy Luxe Cross Body Clutch (try and say that five times fast!)













2. Sparkle Sigma Kappa tote! (I have been asking for this since Christmas, mind you)











3. Pearl Bracelet with Monogram charm (How beautiful and darling is this?!)







  4. SPERRYS!!





5. Pretty much anything from Dogeared jewelry. I won't be picky. (My exact words were "All of these necklaces are beautiful!)








COUNTDOWN IS NOW 15 DAYS TILL MY 21ST!!

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!


I'm not quite sure how I feel about this remix, but it is growing on me. Well played, FGL


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Love love that monogrammed clutch!! Happy Friday!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete