Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mom's Weekend!



It was Mom's Weekend this weekend! I was so excited to be able to spend it with my mom and Memo. It always feels so special whenever they come down and see me every year.

Of course, I took my mother out to the bars. Did I purposely plan a bar that has no dance floor? You bet I did! Sorry Mom, I love you. But I would much rather see you chatting up my friends mothers than the boys. 




We also had the Atius-Sachem show this weekend too! Or those of you may know it as Greek Sing at your respected schools. We teamed up with Alpha Gamma Rho and it was a lot of fun. As you can tell by our costumes our theme was Grease. We thought for sure we would win best costume just because of how adorable and uniform we all looked. 

But, no. WE WON SECOND PLACE!! It was as much of a shock as it was to us considering we were placed in the first half of the show. And nobody ever places who is in the first half. It's still very exciting :)

Sunday I got my formal dress. No, to answer your question I can't find a picture of it online. But it is high-low, black, sequins and will give someone who will be there a nice kick in the pants for missing out on a piece of this ;) I'm going in blind though so it shall be interesting. But I am not worried. Because we're celebrating my birthday at midnight!!! I'll be 21! Woah...


For your viewing pleasure. My 15th birthday party. I even giggle at myself haha.

Countdown T-minus 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment