Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love Don't Know What Distance Is...

Let me first start by saying that I have no issue with long-distance. As long as the effort is put into it, I feel like it shouldn't be a problem. But there's a slight problem...

I am constantly finding myself in long-distance relationships. And it's not on purpose at all. It just happens


I would love to actually find a person for me that I don't have to travel a long distance in order to see them. But, if I meet someone and feel that it's right, I'm not going to fight it. I feel that I at least owe it to myself to try. Because trying never hurt anyone at all. You try it out; if it doesn't work then you move on with your life. 


Our communication devices are so advanced now that you really have no excuse at all to maintain a relationship if you want it. There's phone calls, Skype, FaceTime, texting, etc. Every little bit helps. 

And I'm not saying distance isn't hard, because it is. I always say that I will never be in another long distance relationship, but I'll end up finding myself in another one. Again, not on purpose. Maybe it's a part of my character in the fact that I'm independent and don't need to be around someone 24/7. That also goes along the lines of being clingy but that's a whole different issue in and of itself. 

This is just something I have always felt strongly about. If you're putting in effort; given that be a relationship, a job, school, or your friendships, then that means more than anything. Effort is the most important thing, even when distance isn't an issue.


Have to end it on some humor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment