Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Favorites | Happy August!

I have to say that I'm super excited about it being the first of August now. Normally I would be going back to campus in two weeks for the beginning of preparing for recruitment. Now that I'm graduated, I guess it's just a normal August! I've heard Florida is super hot in August, but then again it's always hot here so we shall see! 
And now, my favorites that have been traveling around social media 

Quote
I'm a sucker for quotes, but this one is a real favorite of mine this week | Source

Song

This song has been surfacing all over my Facebook feed this week. I'm sure everyone can appreciate the hilarity in this song. Check out Maddie & Tae!

Housing Hack
How cool is this?? I love finding little creative ways to make the house your own | Source

Tweet


Ain't that the truth? #bookworm4lyfe

TV Show
I'm back on the bandwagon and catching up on Pretty Little Liars. Thank you, Netflix

Buzzfeed Article
23 Awkward Situations That Happen Every Year During Rush
5. You will make eye contact with a Potential New Member (PNM) while singing your sorority’s song to her as she walks in.
Yes, so true.

Funnies
 Give me all of the books! | Source

 Dog humor is the best humor | Source

Yay clothes!
 Since B and I are going to an Alabama game in September, that means a gameday outfit! This will be completing my outfit | Source
 
Weekly Picture of Life



Okay this is from last week but still, it's one of my favorites of us :)

That's all for this week! Now I'll go back to watching Netflix and looking forward to seeing Toy Story at the Landing tonight. I know, I'm a child.


x Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - I love all of this. Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete