Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

I think the only exciting thing about my week this week was that I finished another TV show on Netflix. I know. I'm a party animal. It was Pretty Little Liars and it actually took me a while to finish it. Even though Netflix only has four seasons of PLL, I've at least (semi) caught up with the rest of the universe and know a little bit about what is going on. 

Another exciting thing this week, I'm about to finish the Divergent series because my library has finally let me borrow both Insurgent and Allegiant. YEAH! And I'm close to being able to read The Fault of Our Stars being number 9 on the holding list of 100 total excited readers. 

I know. My life is super exciting. You don't have to tell me twice.

Oh, whale. Onto the lovely Friday's post of my favorites this week. 

Quote

Funnies
Disney humor always gets me

Happy Shark Week!

Clothing
I'm sticking with the game day thing I've had going on for the past few Fridays. I'm still in the market for a red dress for the Alabama game. If I wasn't getting the scarf my little heart desires here, then I would totally be getting this one.

eCard
I actually do this and I have no idea why

For the Home

Even though I already listed of ideas for my bedroom, I stumbled upon these beauties as well. Especially the first one, I am totally picturing that in the corner of our family room.

Have a great weekend! I know I will, starting with sitting by the pool :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I totally turn down the music too look for the right road or address... I swear... It's hysterical.

    And I am completely in love with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love the home decor! I can't wait til I have more space to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always ALWAYS lower the radio when I'm trying to read street signs. No idea why I do it though haha!

    ReplyDelete