Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites | Disney Love

Happy Friday one and all! In the summer time in western Florida we have movie nights out by the landing and the beach on Fridays. AND the best part is they're Disney/Pixar movies. Holleeerrr. With the summer winding down means that my Disney movie nights out on the beach are coming to an end. Womp womp.

Tonight's feature: Up!
The greatest love story to happen in the first few minutes of the film, and all without words!

Anyways, here's what I loved this week:

Quote
I've established this many of times: forever a child at heart.

Funnies

RIGHT!

Hehehe. It shouldn't be funny but it is.

SO TRUE! Just let my hair be as majestic as a Disney Princess.

That's right.

Clothing
Bring me fall so I can start wearing all of the clothes I own: boots, scarves, and cardigans.

For the Home
These pillows are to die for, right? I'm still in the market for throw pillows and I would love to have these if they weren't so stinkin' expensive.

TV Show
Blake and I have been watching The League on Netflix and I don't think I've laughed so much in my life. If you haven't already, because I know I'm late to the party, go watch it! I know we're going to be really upset when it's all over.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment