Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pride and Joy Ride

I love my car. My cute little 2004 Ford Focus is my pride and joy. Like any car though, the only time you detest the thing is when it sucks your wallet dry. I've had my car for 2 years now and that thing has had more repairs than I have had hair cuts.


Ignition switch. Break pads. Wheel bearings. Tires. Side mirror. ETC. ETC. ETC.

You name it, my car has had the work done. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but my car has been in the shop way more than deemed necessary.


Right now I'm just hoping that the car will last us long enough until we can get a new car. The plan is to wait till the beginning of the new year after we get our tax returns to buy us something pretty. The problem is is that the types of cars that B and I like are completely opposite. Him: think of the most redneckified truck known to man. Me: brand spankin new SUV. More specifically a RAV 4 :)

So to my dear pride and joy - PLEASE continue to run smoothly. Mama can't afford anymore repairs or some new wheels.

Linked up with Random Wednesday

x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment