Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Wrapup | Bring on the Rain

A weekend full of rain and showers means a weekend full of cuddles right?? Well sort of right. It included a lot of sleeping in, lounging around on the couch, me racing through my books on my Kindle, and baking. Sounds great right?

Both Friday and Saturday night we spent it with some of B's friends that included lots of fun and laughing at YouTube videos. If anyone's seen Precious Plum or Action Figure Therapy, you'll know what I mean. I don't know what it is about videos on YouTube that can entertain boys for hours on end, but it kept us out till 2 in the morning. Saturday night I finally got to meet one of the guy's wife so that was pretty exciting change to not be around all boys. A lot of his friends are single so it's a nice change when I find out one of them has a girlfriend/wife.

Saturday we changed it up a little bit. After the downpour decided to relax we went out to Destin for some Chipotle (B's choice, what a guy). After the delicious Chipotle run we went to meet up with some of his friends for a little bowling.
So, so true. We played two games and I barely broke 100 both times. BUT, I beat B the first game and didn't come in last either time, yay me!
Not me, but was actually how one of the guys were bowling. It was only a matter of time before he went down the lane with the ball attached to his fingers. 

Sunday brought more rain, sleeping in, and a little baking for B's friends and his lunch. I know, wife of the year, right? Even if I'm not all that great at cooking, I have the gift of baking which will probably get me fat in the long run. Oh, whale. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Link up with The Rachel Way and B Loved Boston 

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds delightful! The weather was just so crummy this weekend--I did my best to be productive and not get sucked into the rut of the couch all weekend but I can't say I was overly successful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to be on the couch when the weather isn't in your favor!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup and seeing that you are almost a neighbor. I live in Pensacola!! Always fun to find other panhandle bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chipotle and bowling... sounds so fun! haha :)

    ReplyDelete