Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

As I've mentioned before (maybe twice) and will probably say it again, my temp assignment this week is at a car dealership. Customer service at it's finest. And let me tell you, I can't even tell the difference between angry auto repair customers and angry restaurant customers. There is no difference! 

I'm not trying to like be mean or call people out or whatever, but I understand if you car didn't get completely fixed or if it's not done in the timely manner you "thought" it would be. But don't waste your frustrations out on the cashier! We are the messengers! I will connect you to the person who actually worked on your car (read: not me) so you can rest all of your frustrations on them. I will gladly do it.


Now don't get me wrong, I love me some customer service. Maybe because I will kill your sassiness with kindness and show that I will be the best cashier/waitress you've ever had. Okay, might be an exaggeration, but you get the gist. 

But Fridays, hello lover. 

I may seem like a completely jack wagon (yes, also a word), but after working all week and full time for the first time in like forever, I've never been so excited for a weekend for the soul purpose of sleep. Hollaaaaa.

Quote

Funnies
 Heh. heh. heh. Get it? I know you do. Love animal humor.

 Oh Dr. Reid. How I love your brain.

For the Home
Even though Blake has become annoyed (secretly he loves it) with my crafting, I figured I would please him with a wreath and homage to Alabama. No this isn't mine, but this is my inspiration. I don't want to do something super obnoxious and huge so I thought this would be a good option.

Clothing

Source 
Couldn't you just die? Monogrammed. Pink and gold! I took hostage of my moms vest last year and I desperately want my own this year. Especially since I probably have no need for a winter coat anymore.
 
eCard
 I have never understood this. Eating is the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning. And constantly throughout the day!

Werd girlfran.

Happy Friday, friends! I'll be enjoying my sleep.


 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. haha Shakesbear was hilarious! and love the ecards too! Glad i"m not the only one who wakes up thinking about food! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never understood how people could 'forget' about eating!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, come on! "Alabama fan" is synonymous with "obnoxious and huge", right?! I jest, only because... Roll Tide! And, happy Friday- only one day until game day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha very true! All wreaths I see in the south are extremely huge like it's normal

      Delete
  3. I love that wreath! So gorgeous & oh my goodness I could never work at a car dealership!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha YES to "forgetting to eat"...how is that even a thing?! Eating is the one thing I can always be counted on to remember to do, without fail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Lauren's link up. Oh no, I hope you get to enjoy your weekend and not deal with any irate customers! Enjoyed reading! http://www.mysimplisticideal.com

    ReplyDelete