Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and Happy Fall! And this week started all of my beloved fall TV shows that I have been catching up on Netflix and counting down the days till the new seasons started again. Last night Grey's Anatomy made it's graceful appearance back to ABC and it could not have been better. Same with a new show How To Get Away With Murder. The show's pilot was awesome! I might've just found a new favorite. Then again I love all shows that surround murder and crime and this is a fun new twist around that. Side note: Criminal Minds comes back next Wednesday! Praise Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid <3 br="">

Along with my favorite shows coming back on, tonight is also my first ladies night since I've moved to Florida with some of the wives of Blake's friends and I couldn't be more excited. We're doing one of those wine and paint parties and the picture we're doing is super adorable. Yay friends!

I've been sick all week, maybe from recovering from our weekend in Tuscaloosa, or from the fact I stood in downpour for my love Sam Hunt; but I've spent a great ordeal of time on Pinterest snuggled in a blanket and my fuzzy socks. Naturally of course. Here are my favorites, kids.

Quote
It's the simple things really.

Funnies
Not necessarily funny but just really, really true.

Especially on Facebook statuses. I have to restrain myself a lot from commenting on stupid statuses.

Fall
Super cute, and super rustic right?

Whenever I get a front porch I will definitely be doing this.

Fashion
I'm dying to wear my sweaters again and it kinda (read: barely) is starting to cool down a touch here in Florida. Fingers crossed!

FOOD
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Because who doesn't love pumpkin and chocolate together??

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those two quotes!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from the friday blog hop-- And your blog is adorable! Fall decorations and fashion is the best thing ever!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete