Thursday, September 18, 2014

On the Road

We are now off to Alabama for the weekend!


4 days of country music, beautiful views, football, tailgating and staying in the crappiest of all hotels. BUT, I fret not. At that rate finding a hotel at the time we did was a miracle of itself. 

Also I'll be lovingly and happily wearing my gameday dress and boots because that's what we do. I can't even contain my excitement on this one!! :) :) :) :)

By now I shall have a Dunkin donuts iced coffee in my hands (because all roadtrips call for it) and rolling down the road towards Tuscaloosa.

And for your viewing pleasure, what I'll be surrounded by on Saturday. Roll Tide.


Hope you have all have a great weekend! I know I definitely will :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have the most amazing weekend, Lauren! And very much YES to coffee being a necessity on road trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I'm jealous! I'll be thinking of you as I watch the game from all the way over here in Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL road trips (maybe even to the grocery store) call for iced coffee! Have a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete