Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kitchen Decor

You know if you type into the search bar on Pinterest "kitchen letters" you will be given pin after pin after pin of the word 'EAT?'


I won't lie, it did give me a little inspiration behind decorating my oh so tiny kitchen, but I wanted to be different and #notbasic


Honestly, I bought these letters a few weeks ago and I have just been brainstorming for that long, or I'm just indecisive, about how to paint the letters and the orientation of them. I knew I wanted to use an actual utensil along with it because I'm creative like that and that was my vision. While I couldn't find anything on the cheaper side, I decided to use one of the plastic spoons that I already owned.


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! And surprisingly Blake liked it too so I call that a double win in my book.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the color you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a good idea! You're lucky your hubby liked it, if I tried to do something like that at my house my BF would take it down while I wasn't home and hide it. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I love the dipped spoon! Come link up at my link party http://www.carissamiss.com/2014/10/outside-box-no-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I like the dipped spoon, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I did make it. I had one of those big plastic spoons that I think is supposed to be used for sauces or something. I had two of them and rarely use them so I just kinda went with it and didn't think I would be missing one.

      Delete