Saturday, October 4, 2014

Favorite Photo Posted on Instagram | #Blogtober14

I'm really excited about this prompt because Instagram is by far my favorite social media app. Mostly because it can give me an excuse to put all of my selfies, pictures of starbs, alcohol, and "artsy" pictures of nature in one place. You can't beat that.

I couldn't just narrow this down to one singular photo. While going through all of my pictures, I started to cut the bunch down to what could be in the running for my favorites. And then I realized all of the ones I dubbed my favorites are one's that are of HUGE events. So, I figured, might as well share all of them right? I assure you, it's not a lot. But they are selfies.

Loading
I'm a college graduate!!! 😁🎓🎉 #illinois2014 #orangeandblue

My graduation day :)

Loading
Half Marathon finisher! 😅🏃 #firsthalf #illinihalf #CUatthefinish

Right after finishing my first half marathon! Also before I collapsed and refused to get up.

Loading
Wedding selfie 😎💕 #selfiesunday #favoritedress #favoriteday #mrsmullikin

Because what's better than a selfie on your wedding day?

Loading
Kissing the Miss goodbye! 💋 #bachelorette

On my the night of my bachelorette party :) Blake said that I looked like Barbie and I decided to take that as a compliment.

Loading
Happy 4th of July from the Ragers!

4th of July is a big celebration in my family. I love this picture of my sisters and I (and the dogs). Also, this is when Blake and I officially became boyfriend and girlfriend #fullcircle

Follow me! We should be friends :)
Instagram: ellemullikin


Helene in Between Blogtober

 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Love all your photos! Especially the wedding selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are great- you've had a lot of exciting things going on! Yay!

    ReplyDelete