Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Free-Man, MO, Pt.1

We came rolling in to Freeman at 6 in the morning. To say that those last few hours of driving were unbearable would be an understatement. I am so not looking forward to this drive back Sunday. 

And I was already nominated by Blake to start the drive. Oh, thanks honey! Love you too!

I wasn't wanting to sleep the whole day away. Blake had other plans of doing just that. While I'm over here like a puppy saying "Come on let's go outside and play!" He wasn't too happy with me, ha :)
Isn't he cute?

Monday consisted of driving around, seeing all of the pretty land and the colorful trees! You would think we live under a rock or something. Nope, just in Florida where there is no magical inbetween stage for trees to change pretty colors. Boo. 

I also made his family my BBQ chicken pizza! They approved. And his mom is a super good cook so I felt pretty proud of myself and not the amateur that I think I am. 

Yesterday, we drove on up to Kansas City. Which is super close by so I didn't have to spend anymore ungodly amount of hours in a car. The city was decorated with Royals colors. Even their fountains had blue water!

Isn't that so cool!? This city really is beautiful.

We even got Cheesecake Factory while we were down here. Which is where we would go the few times I visited Blake here when we were dating. 

For game 1, we spent it at the local bar/restaurant and played pool where I destroyed Blake and his pride. Ha, just kidding. But I was victorious. Can't say so much for the Royals on that one. It was a rough game to watch.

Today we're probably looking into going to Power and the Lights District downtown for the Royals watch party!

Have a great day! I'll be enjoying the beautiful FALL weather here :)


  photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. oh this sounds like fun! I am a die-hard Tigers fan so hopefully I can look past that haha. That town looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! Sound like you are having fun. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Love Cheesecake Factory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to live in Kansas City, so I was so excited to read your posts! I lived right next to Gates for a long time and very close to the Plaza (that's where I went to college). I found your blog on Melanie Gets Married and love it so far! :) www.newhomenewnamenewadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete