Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy, happy Friday! I've got a weekend full of relaxation and football. AND warm weather! Mother Nature (or the weatherman) says that it will be a high of 75 all weekend and breezy. Yeahhhh buddyyy! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Even though it will probably jump back up to high 80s and humidity next week, but oh whale.

My favorites for this week:

 Quote

Clothing
How pretty is the whole outfit? This is something that I would find myself wearing all the time for any occasion.

Fall Decor
I'm in the market for making a fall wreath after I made my Alabama wreath this week. There's a few ideas I've found due to beloved Pinterest and Etsy, but these are some of my favorites.

Funnies
I'm not the only one who thinks this, right?

EVERY TIME!!!

I feel like I have to remind myself this everyday. Especially when I was a waitress.

The every day struggle.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Bahaha love those funnies, especially the reminder! Should I set that on my phone? Stopping by from the link up! Love your blog! Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    Lindsay

    www.pinkandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wear all black to the gym...haha I enjoyed these funnies. I hope you enjoy your weekend of football and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is the most perfect fall outfit!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ecard about wearing black to the gym - I've used that one before because it's so true! Plus black is flattering and doesn't show sweat as bad, so it's a win win. Happy weekend Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fall outfit! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything fall!! My house is full of fall decorations!!

    ReplyDelete