Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week has been beyond a fantastic week. I've started back on the workout train and I have been going consistently for all this week. I listed my goals for October in the beginning of the month and so far I have been doing very well. I had a little rough patch in the beginning, but I got back on that horse and kept riding on (see what I did there? :) ). I might've saw some inspirational quote on Pinterest naturally that made me get off my rear and hit the gym downstairs. I might possibly be doing a half marathon next year. So I figured to get a jump start on the training now before I fall behind and we end up registering for it super late and then I'll be crying the whole 13.1 miles like I did this past April for my first half marathon.

See? There is a method to my madness.

Now, onto my favorites.

Quote
 I feel like I have to remember this a lot lately. But I'm working on it.

Fall Fashion
I have a thing for brightly colored cardigans. Or just cardigans in general.

FOOD
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. NOM.

Funnies
UGH. You can't really read it up top. Here's the pin to read it better. But you can't help but laugh at Olaf at the end. He really brought it all home on that one.

 Darn you, Kohls. Kohls definitely rocks.

 Now that I think about it, this isn't like a funny. But it's definitely true for me lately.

Hahaha. It still gets me. I always want to make some sort of snappy comment like this on a Facebook status.

Werd, Beast.

Fall Decor
How cute and simple, right?? So much you can do with deco mesh.

If only I had a front porch to put this on. But it is super adorable.

A felt pumpkin. I love DIY and everyone's creativity.

Happy Friday, everyone!


 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously so excited for all the aztec over sized sweaters! Fall is really the best time of year for Fashion! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah the Beauty & the Beast one. Also, I don't need supervision in kohls, but I definitely need it in Target. I can't be left alone in that store. I am not responsible for what happens if I am.

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to Target! Also along with Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I could spend hours upon hours in those stores.

      Delete