Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Yay Friday! Yay Friday! But, I started the final season of Gilmore Girls on Netflix and I'm crying on the inside a little bit. I can only imagine how I'll be when I actually finish the last episode of the series. Probably will drown my sorrows in ice cream and won't know what else to watch or to fill my days with. Blake and I did find a series that we watch together, Ink Master, since American Horror Story's season 2 kinda took a weird turn.

I got a good run in this morning and helped get me back into the half marathon training routine. So great start to my morning and giving me lots of energy to write out my favorites on this lovely Friday morning.

Quote

Fashion
Love the details on the shoulder; being especially fierce.
Glitter elbow patches?? Yes please!

Turkey Day
Love the simplicity of prints in frames. Helps decorate spaces and gives areas personality.


I could definitely imagine this in my home. So beautiful!

Funnies
Extremely true on Facebook statuses that make me want to slap the stupid out of people.
This is sad but oh so funny. I feel awful for laughing at this.

Especially the coffee.
Hehehehe. Animal humor gets me every time.
Huzzah! Food and eating for the win!
The hot glue gun gets me every time.

FOOD
Creamy Chicken Rice soup is by far my favorite soup of all time. I might just make this for myself and not share with Blake.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs this morning! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that leopard print shoulder detail! I need that top ASAP! Also I saw that dog/selfie one earlier this week and I busted up. I don't know why its so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that leopard print detail!! SO pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete