Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday all!

Today is my best friend Kate's birthday! (She just started up blogging again) It's super hard being away from all of my friends and family back home and Kate was one of the friends that ended up turning into one of the family. We somehow became friends during my freshman year of college (we're both still a little unclear with how it happened). She loved that my last name had 'rage' in it - my maiden name is Rager. And she asked me if I had any male single cousins to marry into my great family. Now she's an honory Rager which is way better. We've been roommates my junior year - and at random mind you. She taught me a lot, stood by my side on my wedding day, and she makes a great date for any event. I couldn't imagine having a better friend.
 photo 11141.png
Now, onto my favorites.

Quote
 photo quote1-1.jpg
My life motto. Even more so now with feeling down about not having a job after being here for so long. I know that I talked about it already and may sound like a broken record. Anyways, just trying to feel positive about the whole situation.

Fashion
 photo fashion1.jpg
 photo fashion2.jpg
 Okay, now, both of these outfits I love because I'm starting to evolve my style a little and I feel that I could pull off both of these looks. And bonus points - I have similar items for each outfit!

Turkey Day
 photo turkey1.jpg
Aren't these the cutest?? I especially love the turkeys.
 photo turkey3.jpg
I'm thinking of looking into doing this next year for our fall decorations. And hopefully by that time I'll have more than a little holiday corner in our home.
 photo turkey2.jpg
I am loving these flowers - very rustic with the burlap around the candle holders.
 photo turkey4.jpg
The pine cones are so simplistic especially with the pumpkins too. And this could also be transformed into winter decor as well with some addition of mistletoe, ornaments, and red ribbon.

Funnies
 photo funny1.jpg
I may have said this once or twice to Blake... No shame.
 photo funny2.jpg
It makes sense right?? Logic!

FOOD
 photo food1.jpg
When I tried to make meatballs two weeks ago, it was a bust. Like they we're terrible. But I'm not giving up hope and this sounds like it would be very delicious! Especially with the mozzarella cheese in the middle.

Next week I'm thinking about making chili and corn bread. So I've been on a hunt for a recipe for both of them that wouldn't cost half of my grocery budget but still taste great. If you see anything, let me know! :) I would appreciate the help.

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your friend!

    I love all the Thanksgiving fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those thanksgiving treats look so cute!!! Especially for a family with little ones! And love those outfits!
    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those oreo turkeys!? YUM!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such cute outfits! I really want to make the first one happen! Mozzarella stuffed meatballs are so good and on repeat at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those outfits are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, those outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quote! I used pine cones for decorations this year, and I love the smell!!

    ReplyDelete