Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone! I have some pretty exciting things coming up next week that will hopefully pan out without any mishaps. I'm most excited about Thanksgiving next week and that we're most likely going to have with a lot of Blake's buddies that aren't going home for Thanksgiving. Which means that I'll get to cook up some awesome favorites of mine and my own family's. Cheesy potatoes, anyone?

Quote
 photo quote1-2.jpg
I'm trying to keep up the faith and stay motivated and I think I'm doing kindof a good job here. I'm just trying to stay hopeful that everything is going to work.

Fashion
 photo fashion1-1.jpg
I'm really digging vests and reaallly love this one. It's so different and is layered perfectly. Also, Marley Lilly starts a Black Friday sale tomorrow and all of their vests are on sale!
 photo fashion2-1.jpg
Chevron AND cardigans?? LOVE it.

Turkey Day
 photo turkeyday1.jpg
How adorable are the rice crispy treats?
 photo turkeyday3.jpg
AND on fudge?? Looks cute and yummy!
 photo turkeyday2.jpg
I love how the leaves are hanging around the chandelier. It's such a simple touch to make a great setting for Thanksgiving meals.

Funnies
 photo funny2-1.jpg
Especially with the holidays coming up. Might have to wear leggings instead.
 photo funny3.jpg
This gets me every time!
 photo funny5.jpg
Please make this stop.
 photo funny1-1.jpg
I just don't get it. Blake does this and I just don't understand!
 photo funny4.jpg
Substitute tea for bottle of wine and you've got it!

FOOD
 photo food1-1.jpg
How delicious does this look?? Bacon, beer, bread. My three favorite B's.
 photo chilincorn2.png
Yes. My own recipe. It's still so delicious and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Have a great weekend!


 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. Those recipes look delicious, chili and cornbread is a combo you can never go wrong with! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vests this year! I just ordered a pink one!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete