Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#HashtagHumpDay Premiere! | Vol.1

Hi friends!

It's the first premiere post of #HashtagHumpDay! I hope you'll link up with Laura and I for our new series because you love us and who doesn't love a good hashtag? Exactly!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
  • Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  • Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  •  Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  • Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  • Have fun! #hashtageverything
Watch this video from Marcus Luttrell! He makes a speech to the Alabama football team about being a #badass He's a little more acceptable of a motivational speaker to a football team than when Matthew McConaughey gave a pep talk to Texas football team #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

Sweet, sweet Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy #illbeyouroldlady

But Blake told me that he calls me his old lady at work, so #iguessiwin

I often go back into my Pinterest boards or likes - reorganize them and delete the ones I don't want anymore. #pinterestaddict #organizeerrthang

When I'm out on the prowl for new nail polish I only ever buy OPI or Essie #nailpolishsnob

I've been eating my homemade chili everyday for the past week and now that it's gone I feel that I just broke up with my best friend #comebacktome #amateurcook

Seeing little babies and toddlers with headbands makes me think that I can pull them off too. And that whenever I do have a baby that it'll be a girl so that I can dress her up in super cute headbands. #alloftheaccessories

Speaking of babies, two girls from my high school that I graduated with announced they're pregnant in the past week #howyouknowyouregettingolder #eventhoughimmarried

I tried washing my pillows on Monday it was probably the worst idea ever #4dryercyleslater #neveragain

I solved my ingrown toenail problem all by myself! #whoneedsadoctor #drgoogle

When Blake comes in asking me if I want to play racketball... #butmyhairisclean

I strongly believe that at least half of my grocery bill goes towards the wasteful use of the plastic grocery bags at Walmart. Like, WHY only put one item per bag??? #USEMYREUSABLEBAGS

It's fun, right? Of course it is :)



 photo postsign2.png

2 comments:

  1. first of all, I read #organizeeerythang like "orgainizeer" like imagineer with disney. so I might need some more coffee. second of all. I'm totes on the #allofhteaccessories bus. definitely buying any and all of the flower ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE babies in headbands. I'm not a baby person really, but strap on a cute headband and I'll ooh and ah over her any day. Also, I am impressed you go back and organize Pinterest. I had never even considered that, and my Pinterest is out of control. It would take me YEARS to get it organized and cleaned up... Happy first link up dear! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete