I love these recap posts. Instagram makes it even better so then I can look back on all of the fun I've had and remember them. And October was an uber fun month! Especially experiencing both scorching hot and freezing weather. But barely any rain so I'd call it a success weather wise.
2. Season premiere of Criminal Minds Season 10. Excuse me while I swoon over Dr. Reid and Derrick Morgan.
3. The beginning of fall decorating in our apartment
4. More DIY decor in my kitchen.
6. Going to the beach on an October day, and getting a sunburn. Who would've thought? And I got to hold a jellyfish!
7. My favorite fall color: Essie Skirting the Issue
Creamy Tomato Tortellini
9. An oldie but goodie: Pretties by Scott Westerfeld.
10. I had a girls day with one of my new friends and fellow military wife where we spent all of our husband's money and brews. Kidding on the husband's money bit :)
Missouri for the week. Blake was really excited to be home as you can tell.
12. We had a little day date in Kansas City and got Cheesecake Factory! Thank God for gift cards.
13. Went to watch Game 2 of the World Series at Power & the Lights District. And they won!
14. Dinner before Game 2 at Gates Bar-B-Q.
Missouri because I'm deprived of it Florida
16. Another favorite, but for any season: OPI Barre My Soul
17. Game 7 of the World Series and my new shirt. If only it brought them luck.