Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Wrapup

 photo coffee.jpg
Isn't that the truth?

Hello all! And happy Monday. Never thought I would say that. But I think starting my morning off with a run was the exact motivation I needed for a Monday.

Now, onto my weekend!

Friday, I got the luxury of having the car all day which really meant I had to do my normal weekend errands on Friday: grocery shopping, vacuum the sand out of the car, possible but not necessary oil change, and went to Big Lots for the very first time.

I also got a surprise package from my Mom! A new cardigan, holiday socks, and my beloved riding boots that didn't make the move down.
 photo 11101.png
 photo 11104.png
I rocked my holiday socks all day Saturday.

Friday night we went out for one of Blake's friend's 22nd birthday. We went to the local country bar and I got to do some line dancing. Even the boys tried to learn, but is was more funny to watch them try.
 photo 11102.png
Excuse the grainy iPhone quality.

Saturday was our normal Saturday filled with flag football and college football. This weekend was the last flag football game of the season so the team had a little party afterwards with the most delicious cupcakes ever, and from Sam's Club! Who knew?! They are the most adorable kids and Blake had a really great time teaching them all about football.
 photo 11103.png
After the football game, we came home for some college football. One of Blake's friends came over for the Alabama vs. LSU game. I made my queso dip, and perfected it, and went back to my childhood with pigs in a blanket. I forgot how delicious and comforting those things are. It was quite an amazing game too. Even though Alabama didn't exactly play the great, a win is still a win.

Sunday was a relaxing day full of deep cleaning my stove, laundry, and watching Ink Master on Netflix. Also, super exciting, the leaves have decided to begin to change colors! Instead of being brown, they are beginning to change to yellows, oranges, and reds. Never thought I would see the day.

This morning I hung up my goodies from Big Lots. I couldn't be more happy about them. And I was fairly surprised with their selection of home decor, I felt like I was in Hobby Lobby or Target.
 photo 11105.png
A little throwback Monday for you, it's been a year (and five days) since Blake and I got engaged. So I'll show off more engagement pictures because I still can't get enough of them after a year. And it lets me reminisce on fall and how far we've come in a year.
 photo 11106.png
 photo 11107.png
 photo 11108.png
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend :) I need a good country bar in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go line dancing! We just had a new country/western bar open up downtown and now I'm totally going to convince my friends we need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live the engagement pictures!! And who doesn't love holiday socks?!?

    ReplyDelete