Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014 Recap | Jan.Feb.March.April

2014 was a really great year for both me and Blake. I've seen around the blogosphere doing a total year recap and I really wanted to get a jump on it!

I maybe should've started last week or something because now I have to recap four months in one post which is now having a lot of pictures. You should be used to this though since I'm no stranger to pictures :) #sorrynotsorry

January
  - I saw Josh Abbott Band in Chicago with my best good friend Kate
  - Blake graduated from basic training
Yes, I had to include a picture from each day. Different outfits. Hello!

 - My senior spring semester of college started!

February
  - We officially started planning our wedding! And it only took a measly 6 weeks to do it. I account it all on luck. I found my wedding dress and our venue all in the same day.
  - Visited Blake for Valentine's Day at his tech school in Missouri
  - The Ellen show visited my school! And we stood out in the cold for four hours where I'm pretty sure I got frost bite on my toes.
 Yeah, excuse the poor quality on this one. But that is the perimeter around where they we're filming the show on the quad.

March
  - My last Unofficial as a college student. And I celebrated it sober because I had to go home for my dress fitting.
  - My bachelorette party
  - We got married!
  - I spent majority of my spring break with Blake and we had reception party in Missouri with his family and friends
  - Blake went to his first duty station in Florida

April
  - I sent out all of our Thank You cards. My mom really hounded on me to get them out no later than 2 weeks after the wedding
  - My last Mom's Weekend at school!
  - I turned 22! And it was on Easter so I got to spend it with my family.
  - Senior barcrawl
  - My first half marathon!

 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. Wooohooo wedding recap!!! The start to your year looks fabulous as well, but the wedding is always the best part!! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you planned your wedding in six weeks! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are big years, but this one definitely tops them all!! So many exciting things and accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss! I love a good year in review post! The half marathon is so impressive to me!

    ReplyDelete