Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites | #HolidayLove

Happy Friday everyone!

I've decided that for today's favorites to make it all about Christmas and my love for it. Since it is the Friday before Christmas I felt it was only necessary and that I will be on a plane tomorrow back to Chicago to see my family.

Quote

Fashion
If you we're to go to a fancy Christmas party or out on New Year's Eve, this would definitely be the perfect party dress! I mean, sparkle and tulle! Can't get anything more out of a dress.
Of course had to add an ugly Christmas sweater. One of my sorority sisters actually created this last year and it was pretty spot on! It isn't Christmas without an ugly Christmas sweater.

Christmas Decor
If could get my hands on this or some wood, I would definitely want this in my decor collection. I have a feeling that all of my Christmas decor is going to wood of some sort #notevenmadaboutit
Source
I found this from Home of Malones and thought it would be a great idea to do this for our Christmas cards. It's my first year getting Christmas cards for Blake and I so I feel that it's something special to be collecting and start.
Obviously, I'm a little bias on my wreath I made. It's shiny and sparkly! Who wouldn't love it?? :)
I am loving the colors of the pale blue and silver together and this mantel is down right gorgeous.

Coffee
Fitting, yes?

Funnies
Hehehe. His face looks so guilty and I can just imagine him saying it in the squeakiest of voices.
He's an angry Rudolph
 How clever! This wasn't more of funny but just made me go 'awww!'
Hehehe this definitely gets me every time I see it

FOOD
This just looks too delicious to eat! I wouldn't want to mess it up at all.

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that dress is absolute perfection! I need it, stat!

    Holy Christmas tree, your sweater is fabulous. WOW! That's talent! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen that dress floating around online and it looks so perfect for an ugly sweater party! Love that your friend re-created it haha.
    Your pins are hilarious. The dog one about the slippers almost made me spit out my coffee (it was a close call!)
    Have a great weekend, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the idea of putting together all the Christmas Cards you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man - The elf "do you want to build a snowman" Totally stealing that for this weekend.

    ALSO: I love the ugly christmas sweater picture of you guys - SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! It really would be perfect for a holiday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through the link up. That dress is fabulous

    ReplyDelete