Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday all! You know how some weeks drag and drag and draaaaggggggg and then you have weeks that just zoom on by? This week I felt was just the right amount of time. Not too long and not too short, but just right.
But it might have to do with Thanksgiving being last week and we got four days of leisure and lazy. Maybe, I don't know.

Quote

Fashion
Loooveee the layering on this. If I owned a vest this would be a great way to wear.
If I ever planned to go somewhere fancy for New Years, this would be the absolutely perfect dress. Or for Vegas.

Christmas decor
On my Christmas Pinterest board I've been looking for different and unique ways to decorate and I thought this was super sweet to use old, sentimental ornaments.
How simple and pretty is this?? Even if not for the holidays I could imagine doing this for like a nursery or little girls room. The possibilities!!
I spotted this on Etsy and thought it would be a perfect first stocking! Doesn't hurt that it has my name on it already :)

Coffee mugs
Of course I have a Pinterest board for my love of coffee and I've been looking for new mug designs because I plan on making a few of my own. Especially for some Christmas presents too.

Fitness
This is my new fitness challenge for this month. I figured it was doable and that I could actually complete and not quit 5 days in.

Funnies
No kidding! And they love when they see me :) haha
Especially with my half marathon training. I like to think I'm not as slow as a turtle.
 Come on! You know you laughed just a little bit
Hehehe. The Princess Bride and animal humor combined. It's just too much!

For the Home

Wouldn't these printables be sooo cute in the kitchen?? Probably will use these in my next home when I have a bigger kitchen and more walls to work with.

FOOD
Tacos in the shape of little pizza rolls? My mouth is watering

Have a great weekend, all!

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. You have some awesome favorites this week! I love the plaid look with the puffy vest--so cute!
    The stockings are ADORABLE! I need those like now! And I would eat the heck out of those taco pizza rolls. Yum!!
    Hope you have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God the Inigo kitten is AWESOME hahahahahahahaha. Also these taco roll up things intrigue me. Let me know how they go over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the outfit you pinned! perfect layering!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest!! I have been supper obsessed with vests! I actually have one on today!!

    ReplyDelete