Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone!

Thank you for all your sweet thoughts and words yesterday :) It truly meant a lot.

Now, onto my favorites

Quote

Fashion
How beautiful are the mixing of the patterns?? I don't know if I would be able to pull it off but it looks awesome!

Christmas decor
 I love the rustic feel of this mantel. With the stockings and the sign, it's absolutely stunning.
 I know that whenever we get a dog or dogs that this will be one of our purchases for the holidays
 and for our new home
 I love the use of the pinecones, ornaments, and the Cardinals. It's so simplistic but oh so stunning. If you haven't noticed yet, I really love simple things that stand out on their own.
In my future kitchen, I would definitely have it set up like this. The reindeer printout looks so easy to do and could even be reused with a different color for year-round decor.

Coffee Mugs
A fellow military spouse that I follow on Instagram said that her and her husband started a tradition of collecting coffee mugs of everywhere they have lived and thought this would be such a good addition from my home city. Might be a little expensive but the detail is amazing!

Funnies
 EVERY TIME AT CHIPOTLE! My friend thought she was getting guac for free or just forgot to charge extra but didn't realize that it actually comes with a vegan bowl. Who knew??
 And on Thanksgiving #iregretnothing
 LOL. The words of every crafter.
May or may not be why I've saved my wine corks...
Hehehe. This is a little old but it still gets me every time.

FOOD
How yummy! My husband loves the biscuits from Red Lobster and just about drooled when he saw they sell the mix at Walmart.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. OH my - the first Xmas decor picture - with the wood signage -OH M GEE. I need that. That is SO our style. (Well, in my head it's our style, my husband could be weird and just hate it)

    AND I hate when I'm told Guac is extra, or any EXTRA thing is EXTRA... DUH, like seriously, I want what I want - And it wants to be HAPPY IN MY TUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great pins--love the holidays! I especially like the polka dot vest and the flannel. Like you, I'm not sure I'd ever think to put them together (or be able to pull it off) but it looks good on that girl! lol\Mmm Cheddar biscuits....now I'm gonna go wipe the drool off my computer lol
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always so amazed how girls can pull of mixing patters and it looks so great on them!! I have been trying to find the copy cat recipe for the Cheddar bay biscuits forever - thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mantle! I have been a huge fan of the blue/gray combo lately. The white background and the awesome deco around it just makes it look so beautiful.

    Those biscuits looks amazing! I have been seeing them sold in packages at Costo or Sam's Club but homemade sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally relate to the pinterest/wine meme! Friends and family started saving and giving me their wine corks for one project and now my cork holders are overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mixing the look but not sure I can pull it of either...
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete