Wednesday, December 10, 2014

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.3


It's #HashtagHumpDay! Thanks for joining Laura and I for our 3rd week of our new baby link-up! If you're missing out this week, no sweat, just join us next week and every Wednesday after that!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
  • Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  • Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  •  Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  • Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  • Have fun! #hashtageverything
First off, Laura is in Vegas this week and still joining us for our favorite day/link-up of the week (of course, we're kinda bias)! #hollaatyogurl #JTlovesyou
So Blake's birthday is a few days before Christmas and I asked him if I could make him treats to bring to work for his birthday and he just stared at me and said "No... We're not in Kindergarden anymore" #youshutyourmouth #everyonelovesbirthdaytreats
Every time I have to take my car into the shop, even if it's just for an oil change, I can feel my wallet crying and begging me to make it stop. Especially when the mechanics tell me that there are additional issues with my baby Ford Focus, like yesterday. #byebyemoney #illmissyou
Along with yesterday, does anyone have a cute bonding experience with your friends/significant other/spouse that you'll only watch certain Netflix shows together?? Anyone? Well, Blake and I watch Sons of Anarchy and I was at work last night when he said "Don't be mad, but I watched a few episodes of SOA... Catch up tomorrow." #iseehowitis #HOWRUDE
I even made him cookies and left him a super sweet note because he was having a bad day #illtakemycookiesback #theseareminenow
Back to work. It finally happened that I worked an event where I actually knew someone there! One of Blake's friends had a graduation ceremony/banquet and when I saw him I went like this
And later when I served him his dinner he was like this #awkward #RUDE
On a random and ending note, I have finally found a "one-size fits all" pair of leggings! This is huge because I feel that I am apart of that small 1% that leggings do not in fact fit for one-size. #onesidedoesfitall #iamtheonepercent #doalittledance

Join in on our link-up! See! Hashtags are lots of fun!



 photo postsign2.png

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that is TOTALLY rude that he watched the show without you. Definitely #takethecookiesback #literalycookiesandfiguativecookies lol jk
    I keep forgetting about this link up but I will do better next week. I posted a recipe this week so I don't want to link up and not be "on topic" for this one.
    Love all of your gifs, too! You definitely made me laugh a few times already this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He watched it WITHOUT you????? I'd take those cookies back too.
    My husband only HALF watches shows with me. He'll watch a bit, then go do something, and come back. SO, I never feel bad if I go ahead in shows without him #hisloss #sorrynotsorry

    And everyone does love birthday treats!!!

    OH - just saying - One size fits all leggings - #thestruggleisreal
    I am 5'4" they never fit me right - EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the gifs. That monkey made me laugh harder than it should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely have shows we watch together and I am the one always late to the TV but my bf *makes* time. Sometimes he gets to a show without me and I definitely feel left behind!

    ReplyDelete