It's #HashtagHumpDay! Thanks for joining Laura and I for our 4th week of our baby link-up! If you're missing out this week, no sweat, just join us next week and every Wednesday after that!
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
- Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
- Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
- Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
- Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
- Have fun! #hashtageverything
I'm going home for the holidays in Chicago on Saturday and I have to admit that I'm a little nervous to leave my husband alone for a week. I think I just have this idea in my mind that he's going to starve, all of the food in the fridge is going to go bad, and the entire apartment will be a wreck upon my return. In fact I'm hoping for that last one. #sorrybabe #pleasekeepourapartmentclean