Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.4

It's #HashtagHumpDay! Thanks for joining Laura and I for our 4th week of our baby link-up! If you're missing out this week, no sweat, just join us next week and every Wednesday after that!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
  • Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  • Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  •  Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  • Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  • Have fun! #hashtageverything
I'm going home for the holidays in Chicago on Saturday and I have to admit that I'm a little nervous to leave my husband alone for a week. I think I just have this idea in my mind that he's going to starve, all of the food in the fridge is going to go bad, and the entire apartment will be a wreck upon my return. In fact I'm hoping for that last one. #sorrybabe #pleasekeepourapartmentclean
Even when my sister called me yesterday and asked if I was excited about coming I said "uh, duh. Of course!" Then she asked me if I've packed yet and obviously said that I hadn't. But somehow that means I'm not excited to come home at all. #idontgetit #lastminutepacker #meansineedtodolaundry
My family has a lot of plans for me when I come home. And by plans is that they are taking advantage of all of my crafting skills to create presents for other family members #theyonlylovemeformyskills
And because it's pretty well known how much I love crafting just about anything. Nothing really specific. My family has been badgering me to open my own creative shop to get my skills out there. What do y'all think?? #canimakeit #yesican
For whatever reason, I felt like running like 15 minutes ago. And I only made it a mile because my lungs suck (read: I'm weak) and couldn't breathe. Might be a slight problem since I signed up for a half marathon in April. #irunlikeaturtle #penguinstoo
BUT. My last half marathon I ran last April (not the same one), I only started running consistently maybe a month before. And I completed it in 3 hours. But I would like to complete this one in a reasonable amount of time. Since I kinda have an advantage on my Mom and sister and can run outdoors in the Florida "winter" #ithinkican #justkeeprunning
And now I'm going to finish my evening with The Polar Express. #thankyouABCfamily #25daysofchristmas
 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. You should totally open up an Etsy shop to showcase and sell some of your crafty skills! A few friends of mine do this and they really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same concerns when I left my BF at home while I was in Vegas for a week. House was semi clean, and I know he didn't starve based on the pizza boxes and take out bags in the garbage, but still, I worry! Your hubby doesn't get to go home for Christmas with you? Does he go to his family instead? Anyways I think you could definitely make it with your mad crafting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for a HALF too!!!!! Mine is in May - and I am doing it so I FORCE myself to get back on track with my running.

    Also: I last minute pack too - and that's only because I want everything clean, and folded nicely... plus, I have certain toiletries that NEED to be packed that morning - - - - no travel sizes available! hahaha

    ReplyDelete