Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.5

It's #HashtagHumpDay! Thanks for joining Laura and I for our 5th week of our baby link-up! If you're missing out this week, no sweat, just join us next week and every Wednesday after that!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
  • Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  • Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  •  Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  • Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  • Have fun! #hashtageverything
This is honestly going to be short and sweet since I'm at home for the holidays and I feel like I have no fresh material for you all with a #hashtag Can I get a #bloggerfail??

I have definitely felt crafted out since I got in on Saturday. Like, I haven't stopped crafting at all. I feel like the Hunchback of Notre Dame because I've been hunched over painting almost every night

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas! #merrychristmasyafilthyanimal #happychristmasharry

And I'll end it with the best #giftforeveryholiday (even though it's not the original version)



 photo postsign2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment