Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On a Jet Plane

I'm off to Chicago! 
Meaning this post is being brought to you from my phone in the Pensacola airport. Even though this bagel is no Bloody Mary or Starbucks but I guess it will do. 

Let me ask, though: what kind of airport doesn't have a bar accessible to all of your patronage fliers? The only thing in this terminal is an Einstein Bros. Ridiculous I say!

I do plan on snatching up a Bloody on my 45 min layover in Nashville given that nothing catastrophic happens. Something probably will knowing me. 

And yes I do realize that I'm talking about drinking at 9 in the morning. Don't judge me. 

I do have some posts scheduled for the week! But we'll see how some of the remaining days I don't work out. I'm leaving my laptop home on purpose so that I can enjoy my time with my family that I haven't seen in 6 months

So yeah, you can say I'm excited :)
 
 photo postsign2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment