Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Beginning

Guess what day it is???
Excuse the pixal quality...

Close. But, not really.

On a completely unrelated note you should join Laura and I for our super awesome link up #HashtagHumpDay this Wednesday! And every Wednesday after that. 
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

And while you're at it - hop on over to her page and show her some love.

Today I start my first job! Whoop, whoop!! Although it's only temporary for 9 months but it's still full time which equals full time monies. Which is always a good thing, if you ask me.
So, back to wearing real clothes and getting out of my workout/yoga pants. I should probably go shopping for said real clothes.

That's all I have to say about that

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. :) Yay too JOB!!! Yay to new job full time monies!!! Yay to new job clothes!!!!!!

    Can't wait to get back into things here in the blogiverse and for Wednesdays Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo for the new job! Good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! Wow their pants off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAY!! What's the new job? Congrats!!! Good news, I'm not disappearing, just seemed to be a party pooper last week. I'll get you new codes shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job, hope you had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a second. Did you just post a Wayne's World gif? I think we are best friends.

    ReplyDelete