Tuesday, January 6, 2015

World's Best Taco Dip!


Hahaha. Okay. Now that we all got this out of our systems.


This is the end all, be all of appetizers in my household.

Like it's not a family or holiday celebration without some good ol' taco dip.

And it's so EASY to make it should be illegal that all of that goodness comes from just three ingredients.

Ingredients
  - 8 oz of sour cream (specifically Daisy brand)
  - 8 oz cream cheese
  - 1 packet of taco seasoning
  - garnish with shredded cheese, chopped lettuce, olives, onions, etc.

Mix sour cream and cream cheese with mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix in taco seasoning until mix thoroughly. Spread on serving dish. Garnish with all of the deliciousness your heart desires and enjoy with Tostitos. Best with scoops :)

I'm not joking on this one, here. I brought this dish for Thanksgiving last year (you need appetizers for a feast!) and all of the boys we're astounded with how good it tasted. Next thing I knew I was running out to the store to make a second batch.

I should've known better to be prepared. Don't make the same mistake I did!

Hope you all enjoy the deliciousness!

 photo postsign2.png

10 comments:

  1. So many recipes on my feed today! I have a breakfast, main course, a sweet snack, and now THIS gem! AMAZING! Now - I need to find a lunch recipe!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here!! This recipe looks awesome! I'm always down for a good taco dip!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love taco dip! This looks perfect for a football Sunday :) Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm. Not going to lie, I have a friend here that does make THE BEST TACO dip of all time. However hers is a lot a lot of steps and yours sounds just as good and way easier! Ugggg... now I'm hungry. This eating healthy thing sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading new dips recipe cause I love trying new things out for entertaining! This would be great for a superbowl party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! This sounds amazing! Thanks for linking with #TeamIBOT:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at the Elf gif love it! This looks amazing, perfect for the upcoming superbowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh this looks yummy! I have a very similar recipe that is to die for! Might have to try this one next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never even heard of Taco dip! Boatman would love it.

    ReplyDelete