Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, all!  Down here in the land of Florida, I have to say that I was one surprised gal to be wearing my new headwrap, knit scarf, AND jacket! Apparently it was a record low for NW Florida of 20 degrees. Madness, I say!

All I have to say is this is why I left the North. And to be with my husband of course :)

Okay. Now onto the important stuff.

Quote

Fashion

All I wanted was this outfit to wear yesterday. I really wish I had a vest to complete this uber comfy and warm look.

Coffee Muggin'
Wouldn't this be so adorable?? Especially for Valentine's Day coming up. Who doesn't love a good DIY coffee mug.

Decor
I'm extremely in love with this sign. I adore the rustic feel of it and I wish I had thought of this for my wedding because it would've been absolutely fitting with my theme. Well, next best thing is on my wall.

I love how this can double has Valentine's Day decor and could be an every day thing. Especially with the kiddo's touch and making it personalized.

Funnies
That's So Raven for the win!

Or eat lots and lots of pasta. Both will do.

Exactly how I felt getting into my pants...

Does anyone else's boyfriend/husband do this??? It's like mine has now idea where anything is - especially in the kitchen! He'll be opening every cabinet until he finds the one thing he needs.

FOOD
Because who doesn't love taco dip?? I might be a little bias :) Check it out and share with your friends for your next Super Bowl party!

I just tried out this recipe this past Tuesday and I'll be sharing with y'all next week! Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake = melt in my mouth.

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

8 comments:

  1. I love all of your crafty pins--I hope that you make some of them since you're so crafty!
    Stay warm down there in FL! You guys are having weather similar to us up here in VA!!! Madness for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that LOVE SIGN! That is super cute. And so easy! I mean, I COULD DO THAT! hehehehe

    Oh - Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake? Yes - Yes - YES! Get in my belly!

    And I'm making taco dip this weekend.. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "You will forever by my always" DIY! I live in the tampa bay area and even here it got really chilly yesterday! Stay warm girl
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggg i'm not even hungry but i could totally go for some taco dip! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pins. I so need to try that DIY mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with that mug! pun intended! Also I so agree that guys never know where crap is in the house. I constantly get in trouble for moving things - aka putting things away - and then he never knows where the item is. Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally making that taco dip!! We are having a huge Packer party on Sunday!! Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pasta and taco dip look amazing!!!! And so many cute, crafty pins...wish I was crafty!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete