Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, one and all!

You know what I'm super excited about this weekend? It's my last full weekend before my week becomes all screwed up because of my new work schedule. I'll now be working one day every weekend and then get a day off during the week.

Not that I'm complaining at all. But because of our new shift in routine - I get to choose what Blake and I get to do this weekend. Yay! Hooray!

I still don't know what I want to do. I might throw in there something he might enjoy and be the nice wife that I am. ;) Or maybe I'll do another terrific lady day. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Favorites, anyone?

Quote

Fashion
 Might be the most beautiful sundress I've ever laid eyes on.

I'm in a real need for comfy and cute shirts that I can wear for work and this is too cute!

Love Bug
I'm going to make my Valentine's Day wreath this weekend (like actually do it) and this is among my favorites!

Another one of my favorites - beautiful and rustic

Have you seen over the Christmas season when there was this same decor but spelled NOEL? So beautiful!

And some good ol' framed subway art for Valentine's Day

For the Home
The placement of the canvas and the wall decal works so well together above the bed

Coffee Mugs



 Can I be a fan of my own coffee mug? I say yes.

 And to go along with my Belle mug, I need these too.

Funnies
I still can't give away clothes I've had for five years. Because maybe I'll find some occasion to wear it!

 Self explanatory.

My Facebook profile pic went from my Wedding picture to when we went to the Alabama/West Virgina game in August. It hasn't changed since and I regret nothing. It's a really good picture!

FOOD
And yes I'm a fan of my own meal :)

 Chili AND mac and cheese?? I didn't think a meal could be so good!

 Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. I love that sundress too, it's so pretty! And the wreaths that you posted are adorable too. I'm a sucker for wreaths for some reason! Have so much picking your date/activity this weekend! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that loose fitting shirt - really cozy!! All that pasta is making me drool and super hungry!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is AMAZING. And I need to make this chili mac and cheeses stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way that canvas looks!! Definitely pinned it and looking forward to redoing my guest bedroom some time soon. I'm looking for ideas as we speak and that one looks like a good one!! Also in love with that dress!! Gorgeous!! And super cheap. If only they had it in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that Canvas and wall decal! Ill keep it on my list of things to look for :) Ive recently started ordering custom canvases from picaboo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is amazing!! That first funny though... Story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of those wreaths! I'm making mine this weekend as well, so this will be great inspiration! Also,, both of those recipes look delicious! Adding them to my list to try

    ReplyDelete