Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, y'all!

Tomorrow is my first day of putting all of my training skills to good use. And yesterday I did so good I won a coffee mug #huzzah #takingcareofreservations

Quote

Fashion
I have an obsession with layers and I regret nothing.

Anyone think this would be a perfect outfit for Alabama game day?? No? Me neither... But really I love this outfit and everything about it.

Love Bug
Yes, I love my new Valentine's Day wreath I made this past weekend :) You should too.

The simplicity of this mantle is so adorable! I'm parshal to the bushel and a peck sign.

AND a burlap wreath with a heart inside of it?? That's a lot of creativity and skills.

Coffee Muggin'
I can't decide which one I love more?? Their both so rustic and loving at the same time!

Funnies
SO TRUE!! "Where did you get that piece of gum??" "I don't know..."

Or anything in Target for that matter.

FOOD
I've been looking for lunches that I can eat at my desk starting next week and I thought this would be a good one to try but maybe in a wrap instead!

And quesadillas as well! Plus they're healthy enough that I won't feel guilty for sitting on my butt for 8 hours a day straight. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Have a great weekend!

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. LOL the gum one...TRUE LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the Valentine's decor ideas! I am just out ours up mixed with some superbowl decor haha! Have a great weekend
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks so good and I love the layered look you posted too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lace & tweed look too! And I game for anything avocado. Ive also been pinning Valentines décor like crazy. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much goodness in one post!! i love that wreath with all my hearts. I wish I still put up Valentine's Day decorations. i'm lucky to get up Christmas anymore. Love the lace and plaid. Perfect for work. And yes please to that pita. Yummay!! Actually I might have to make that for dinner one night this week.

    ReplyDelete