Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.10

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

While all of the people in the great North and my home state of Illinois have been experiencing a monster of a snowstorm; yesterday I was here #IloveFlorida #gotthatoceanbreezeinmyhair
#sorrynotsorry

With this whole working out in the morning thing, all I want to do is go to sleep directly when I get home which is at 5 #oldladystatus #buteverythinghurts

GREY'S ANATOMY PREMIERES ON THURSDAY!!! And How To Get Away With Murder #enoughsaid #ijustneedtodance

I'm pretty pumped to be done with training this week and actually put all of my training to use and rock it out #himynameislauren #bossoverhere

This is probably the greatest time of the year because all of my shows are coming back on air and now I'm no longer channel surfing #huzzah #allofthetvshows #thegangisbacktogether

Anyone ever start a book and then realize in the first few chapters that they absolutely hate it and don't want to finish it?? That's where I'm at right now with a book I'm reading. I'm in between just not finishing it and read through it so it can count towards my book challenge #thestruggleisreal #toreadornottoread

Link up with us for all of the #fun
 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Im excited for Greys Anatomy to come back tonight. I need to remember what the heck was happening before the Winter hiatus tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO GLAD TV IS BACK. I've been running low on reruns + have almost watched Friends all the way through. It's getting out of hand........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man!! I missed it again!! Ok I'm scheduling my post this weekend so I promise I'm back next week. Things have been so hectic around these parts. And #booyouwhore for posting the beach pic. #notfair

    ReplyDelete