Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.9

It's #HashtagHumpDay! Thanks for joining Laura and I for the 9th week of our link-up! If you're missing out this week, no sweat, just join us next week and every Wednesday after that!
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
Let's call these rules the 'skinny' because rules just sounds way to formal and this is anything but:
  • Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  • Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  •  Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  • Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  • Have fun! #hashtageverything
I'm doing so much better with scheduling my time now! Like actually (read: trying) to get up and workout before work, my blog posts planned, AND now that I know my actual schedule for when I'm done with training I can start to get into a routine #allidoisplan #winnerwinner

I feel like I'm still trying to recover from my weekend. Clearly I'm getting old or I can't drink like I did in college anymore #ichoosetheformer #ijustwanttohideandwatchNetflix

And I'm also going to feel like this for the rest of the week because of my workout this morning #walkingishard

I've really gotten into podcasts lately and I figured out which ones I liked (kinda). I kinda just subscribed to a bunch of them all at once because I was too overwhelmed with all of the options #SOS #sendmeyourfaves #amIhipnow

I've also found out that my most favorite time to listen to podcasts are when I'm making dinner and working out in the morning and getting ready. I've also figured out that when I'm doing other things (like writing this post and pinning) that I kinda tune it out and don't pay attention. And then I have to listen to it all over again. Hey, I'm still learning! #shortattentionspan #ohlookpins

And to end this, I can't believe that Obama said to an astronaut to "Instagram it" to his year long journey in space #Barryistrendy

Or the fact that this existed a half hour after the State of the Union #instagramit

Also, hop on over to Showered With Design for my feature on Wedding Wednesday! #weddingfun #10monthsofmarriage




 photo postsign2.png

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on sticking to your working out commitments!! The pain is worth it! :)
    I know the feeling old/not being able to drink feeling well. I hate to tell ya, it doesn't get better haha.
    I started a podcast (Serial) a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I definitely want to start listening to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the State of the Union highlight... I did not watch so at least now I know IG was in the bullet points. Lol. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lord! He told him to instagram it?! Face, meet palm. I'm a bad citizen bc I didn't watch. I'll read an article to fill me in today. Last week it took me 4 days to not be hungover from Saturday night. FOUR DAYS! #idontwanttobeold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't link up this week. I'm exhausted!! But I promise I'll be back next week! Which podcasts do you listen to? I might need to check that out while I'm in the gym because Pandora is getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad I don't know what a podcast is? Blonde and dumb over here I guess. And the President is Idaho today. Maybe he'll tell someone here to instragram it....sorry to be such a mess this week for the link up. I promise to get my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Podcasts have totally boomed haven't they? I personally like Welcome to Nightvale but it is creepy weird and not for everyone! Instagram runs everything now.....even the White House!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I also loved that Obama said to instagram it! And I feel the same way about going out for drinks. Netflix usually sounds like more fun! It doesn't take me a whole day to recover from that :)

    ReplyDelete