Monday, February 23, 2015

For the New Home

This past weekend I had the ultimate fail and didn't take a single picture. I know!

Saturday we sought after some new bars around our home and we probably found the coolest place ever! It's outdoors. There's sand everywhere. AND they had live music! All I can say is that I'm super stoked for the weather to warm up a smidge more to enjoy being outside without a coat or being near heaters.

But onto other good news! Since our lease is up in May, we've been searching for new apartments - especially one we can get a dog!

And I like to announce that we have found the one to make all of our (and my decorating dreams) come true!

It's two floors. Has a dining room. A second bedroom. And there is SO MUCH storage!! All of the things to store! I've never been so excited!

We've already started brainstorming for all of the new furniture and decor we'll be needing.

Our master bathroom is huge! I thought that this corner shelving was beyond cool and add a little personal touch to it.

I'm thinking of doing this in the master bath and in the dining room. Mostly in the dining room because I don't think we have a pantry in the kitchen.

Okay, probably won't be getting this coach. But how awesome is it!?? A girl can dream right?

I really love how the table and chairs are complimenting each other. I really want a farm style table and I think that I'll be doing the chairs and table different colors. And plus I'll probably be putting my YUM letters that are in my kitchen now in my dining room

Like I said, all of the storage!!

 A second bedroom means that Blake is getting the man cave he's always wanted and he is already dreaming of ways to decorate it. Apparently that includes a camo futon... I like these signs better.

 photo postsign2.png

15 comments:

  1. I love all of your design inspirations! That deep couch looks so comfy and perfect for a living room or basement great room! Congrats on finding a place that you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that couch! I love deep couches - so nice to curl up into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! New places to decorate are always fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So exciting to move to a new place and decorate it! It's also awesome that you get to decorate the man cave - I'm not really allowed to touch ours haha. Can't wait to see what you do with the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay how exciting! Congrats on your new place! I love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have all these pictures pinned too!! That couch.. ITS AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That couch looks so cozy! It almost looks like a day bed. I love the shelf idea in the bathroom too.

    Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yellow cabinet and I love the look of a colored kitchen table. I saw one that the legs and base were a pale yellow and the top was black. It was super cute and gave just the right amount of pop! Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an exciting time in your life! I found that getting solid pieces that could work with multiple styles will allow you to change color schemes and design without a big expense later. Have fun with your home project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new apartment! How exciting. Sometimes life gets in the way when you don't have time to take pictures, but don't get discouraged, there is always another day! I can't wait to see how you decorate your place. Those are great ideas, super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting!!!! love.love.LOVE all your inspiration pics!!!! and i'm sure you can find a couch similar for a fraction of the cost... heck even an ikea couch with the right slip cover would look similar with the right pillows! so envious - i love decorating new spaces... it's like starting with a blank canvas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun ideas!! love them!!!! good luck decorating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pinterest for home decorating. Those bathroom shelves are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just posted a very similar farmhouse table for our new home, too! Haha! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete