Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello all! Today is a better Pinterest inspired day - not like that other guy. Without further adieu, my favorites brought to it's former glory.

Quote

Fashion
ALL OF THE SPARKLES!! I really need more tops with sparkles on them. Seeing as how I don't own any :(

Spring/Summer weather is coming back which means my maxi skirts can come out of their 2 month hibernation

Coffee Muggin'
If I drank out of this cup, it would put a smile on my face.

I just want this on a print instead to hang in my future coffee corner in my future home

For the Home
How perfect does this look?? Want it. Want it. Want it.

 And then bring the rustic touches of crates as decor AND storage on the walls. Genius!

Love Bug
 I clearly have a thing for block letters as decor and I have no shame. Just look at how cute it is!!

And my favorite crafter Melanie has hit the jackpot again with her Valentine's Day vignette. Just absolutely stunning and in all of it's simplicity.

I'm moreso in love with this because it's all about s'mores. OH! I just noticed that the "graham crackers" are made out of goldfish. I can't handle all of this cuteness!

Funnies
Or talking about feelings for that matter

Has anyone seen this meme before??? My family and I used to try and guess what this guy was referring to and it still gets me every time!

FOOD
I've been so intrigued with these types of cookies and I really just love that Amanda admitted that it wasn't successful until attempt number 6. I just want these to melt in my mouth with all of the chocolate.

Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!


 photo postsign2.png

10 comments:

  1. I love the You are my sunshine mug! So cute! That glitter shouldered shirt needs to get in my closet, like now! And I love the love quotes :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that would be the perfect print for a coffee nook! and, oh so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those coffee mugs! so much fun! enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOO waiting to pull out my maxi skirts & flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sequined shoulder top!!!! I need that in my closet asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those cookies. I may have to make those this week! :) Pinned them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of my favorite quotes of all time. Have you seen In Her Shoes? When she reads that poem at the end I lose it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cookies look SO good! I want them now! Love that glitter shirt SO pretty! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet Lauren! Thanks for sharing my Valentine's Vignette! I'm starting to brainstorm for St. Patty's Day and I have a feeling it's going to be hard to beat this one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving that Valentine's Day vignette! So cute.

    ReplyDelete