Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.11

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

So, really, what did you all think of this years Super Bowl commercials?? I was in between crying and just have straight confusion of why some of the commercials we're even there. #stillnotafan #iwantmyfunnycommercialsback

Bar Rescue comes back on on Sunday!! It's really a bonding time for me and Blake when we watch it. Because then we can really judge the owners and wonder how the heck some of the these people run a business. #alwaysjudgingyou #neverowningabar #canIgetabachelorsinbarscience

With the premiere of The Blacklist after the Super Bowl, I've never been so excited to actually have a full T.V. schedule. Did anyone see that Clay Morrow from SOA was on the premiere??? You know what would've made it better? Clay Morrow actually playing Clay Morrow in that episode #yesiwentthere #tvinception

I don't think I've ever been more stressed and relieved than when we filed our taxes on Sunday. Picture this: We're filing jointly. Blake is a resident of Missouri. I'm a resident of Illinois. It was most likely the biggest headache I've ever had in my life #amIgrownupnow #wheresmymom

I'm not doing so great with trying out the craft beers from the new place that I opened up. I was 0 for 2 on my count of new beers #SOSoncraftbeers #Laurapleasehelpme

I'm doing the #1800MinuteChallenge with Erin! Follow along with me on Instagram and see my progress for my half marathon that I'm supposed to be running in April #nbd #letsgetrunning

Happy #HumpDay, folks!
 photo postsign2.png

3 comments:

  1. Craft Beer lover here!!! Do you like the bitter taste? IPA is for you. Like something creamy? Try a stout. Then there is everything in between. What beers have you tried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya - we live in one state - work in another - taxes are ALWAYS a headache :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taxes scare the bu-jesus out of me and mine aren't nearly as complicated as yours. Yikes! At least you have them done now! Hmmmmm good craft beers to try are hard because I don't know what they have down in Florida.... ugh I just looked up the one I was going to recommend and they don't have it down there...

    ReplyDelete