Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#HashtagHumpDay | Vol.12

It's #HashtagHumpDay folks! The greatest day of the week! Because we are half way through the week which means we are that much closer to Friday.

Thanks for joining me and my best gal pal Laura. While you're here, hop on over and show her some love! She's kindof a big deal if you know what I mean :)
#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

Lets call these rules the 'skinny' because rules sounds way too formal and this is anything but:
  - Talk about whatever you like! Just as long as you ad a #hashtag at the end of it because it's #fun
  - Link your post up here or with my gal pal Laura so we can read all about your life and thoughts #takenoprisoners
  - Comment on at least one other post and make friends because that's the point of linkup right? #letsbefriends
  - Share it on social media and add #hashtaghumpday #allofthesocialmedia
  - Have fun! #hashtageverything

Did anyone happen to catch the season premiere of Bar Rescue on Sunday??? I think I lost brain cells after watching how that owner reacted and how delusional he was. Obviously it's your fault your bar is failing a SECOND time!!! #nobarrescueforyou #booyouwhore

You know what's really great about today? I'm starting my Wednesday days off. And I'm embracing all of it's awesomeness #humpdayoffday

And what do I plan on doing on my day off? Absolutely freaking nothing #couchpartyforone

Except for my run in the morning because I'm pretty pumped to run outside finally #yaysports #outdoorsforthewin

Yes, that's how I run

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day off mid-week, nice! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoebe run is the BEST kinda run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your day off! That Phoebe gif is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had Wednesdays off! Enjoy it for me will ya?

    ReplyDelete