Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January a la Instagram

These are my favorite type of posts; where I get to recap my month with my favorite social media - the good ol' gram.
1. Reading my first book of the new year: The Husbands Secret!
2. I've been capturing all of the beautiful sights of my touring for work: Perdido Key and PCB
3. Another successful meal (in my eyes): Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake
4. We celebrated one of my wife-friend's birthday! And I gave some tips on how to line dance for the beginners :)
5. Celebrating the small things in life with Starbucks after my first week of training
6. Got back on the training horse since my half marathon is in April #nbd
7. One thing I love about touring is that I can picture my dream beach home and everything else I want to decorate my home with
8. Finally got my keurig in the mail from Christmas! And I shared one of the Christmas gifts I made for my sister: DIY Sharpie Mugs
9. Going to the beach in January - I love Florida <3 br="">
10. I'm really loving finding the best kept secrets of Florida and the beautiful weather as well
11. I got to have an 'I call the shots' weekend and I did not take advantage of it at all
12. Started making my Valentine's Day wreath!
13. My DIY Valentine's Day wreath in all of it's rustic and glitter glory.
14. All of the pretty colors in my meal last week
15. Our final day of touring and we got to spend a little time of the beach
16. Finally put all of my wedding pictures up and my long awaiting collage wall
17. Celebrating the end of training!
18. We got to play a little beach volleyball this past weekend!

Have a great day!

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. looks like one busy month!! I'm a little jealous of all of the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures, lady! Get after it with your training! I know you'll rock it in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I want that bloody mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and a lovely way to round up January. :) Always love the beach! And I really like your collage wall. Hoping to do something like that eventually at my place.
    By the way, this post would fit perfectly with a linky I'm running at my blog called The Month that was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks jam packed! Great photos, and a nice way to reflect. #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete