Monday, February 16, 2015

Pinks + Reds for the Weekend

Hello friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and full of love. My whole week was full of pinks and reds because I got an extreme bite from the love bug. Or Cupid really struck me with multiple arrows - whichever works :)
Started off with some new pink and white daisies for the home. I blame Blake with surprising me with flowers when I came home from Chicago and now I like having fresh flowers in my home.

And I've been rockin' pinks and reds all week at work and not hating it one bit. 

We had a super relaxing weekend. Friday I surprised Blake with The Equalizer and some Summer Shandy because it's back in the stores. Happy day! And I got quite a kick out of seeing soooo many men in the Valentine's aisle getting flowers, stuffed animal and candy.

Saturday, Blake and I both had to work so we celebrated Valentine's Day that night. I gave him his gifts that morning mostly because I'm impatient and I've already had them for about a week now lol.

Another thing I got a kick out of this weekend - I got so many phone calls from guys asking to book a room for the night. I mean it helped my sales out but it was super hilarious because they didn't care what they got just as long as they got a room.
Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen??? The elephant has hearts on his ears! The dog is wearing a heart bandana AND he's on my chocolate!

I got pink on my shades and red on my nails so it still works :) Got some errands done and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!

Happy Monday!

 photo postsign2.png

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit in the first pic! Too cute. I wore a lot of red & pink last week too - tis the season! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Mingle Monday! That elephant is adorable. I'm also a big fan of your mug with the pink lace. I spent the end of last week wearing pinks & reds and heart shaped earrings. 'Tis the season right? Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails and coffee mug!! Happy Monday!!! I found your link on the link up Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh LOVE that elephant, it's SO SO cute!!! Love your coffee mug too and your pink and red outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. I am a military spouse as well. Love your nails! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinks and reds are great year-round! But I might be biased because pink is my favorite color, and I treat red like a neutral in my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete