Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine's Day Swap

I was soo excited when Carly from Musings of a Wanderer and Bella from Bella and the City announced that they we're doing a little swap box for the season full of love!

I've seen a few swap boxes around the blogosphere and have been dying to try one and dip my toes into the big blogging pond. And I am so happy that I did because who I got paired with is an absolute sweetheart
I got paired with Julia over at Grace Makes New and I am so happy that we got paired and am now following along with her.

She bakes cakes on the side, loves coffee, and she's shared how she met her hubby. I feel like our husbands would be friends with each other and then we can actually hang out too. I mean, she is a Florida gal!
There was so much goodness and awesomeness (is that a word? It is now) in one box that I had a smile on my face for 3 days straight. I mean glitter, ribbon, weekly notepad for my fridge, AND a container to put all of my chalk markers in!! It's like she knew what I needed before I even knew I needed them. 
What was in my swap box:
  - Glitter heart stickers and labels
  - Bakers twine
  - "This week" magnetic notepad
  - Sticky notes
  - Crafting ribbon
  - Pencil/marker/whatever I want it to hold holder
  - Heart confetti!!
I definitely took advantage of the "this week" notepad right away. I'm now going to be using it for planning out my meals for the week. This was I have it staring at me in the face in two places! On my fridge and in my planner.

Or as Blake likes to say: "Now I can plan out all of my activities!"

Yeah... that too.

Thank you to Carly and Bella for organizing this! It was amazing!

 photo postsign2.png

5 comments:

  1. So so cute! Love this idea!! It's always fun to get a small package full of cute things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Bella that same notepad! Love it! Thanks for joining us! Hope you had a great Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad to hear you liked everything and are getting use out of it! It was so fun to shop for! Thank you so much for your sweet words, I'm so glad we were matched up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and YES we need to make a meet up happen sometime, would love for us all to meet! Especially since we both live in the Sunshine State! I agree, I think our hubbies would get along great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I never had baker's twine, I may have to look into that. Oh man and we have the same notepad!! I didn't realize it was good for meals of the week, how awesome :)

    Thanks for participating! <3

    ReplyDelete